Popcorn for Good Health:
Popcorn is a healthy whole grain and a best source of fiber. Popcorn is a very nutritious choice so long as you go natural. According to a study, people who eat popcorn consume 200% more whole grains and 20% more fiber than those who do not eat popcorn.
Popcorn can help to prevent cancer as research suggests. Popcorn is good healthy food which contains health-boosting antioxidants called polyphenols. It helps to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
Health benefits of popcorn:
- High in antioxidants
- Contains polyphenols that protect against cell damage
- Popcorn is whole grain similar to oatmeal and brown rice
- Popcorn is also a good source of fiber
- Popcorn without butter is low in calories
- The endosperm located in the center of popcorn contains nutritional carbohydrates, high energy proteins and healthy vitamins.
- Hot, Fresh, Delicious popcorn is a healthy snack and better for your health. All popcorn fans who love to eat popcorn can gift a healthy popcorn box to their friends.